The offices of the international law firm Officium in Slovakia, Poland and Ukraine provide comprehensive support on migration law issues, including:
- advising on the choice of the optimal migration program (depending on immigration purposes, type of professional activity, marital status, financial situation, terms of immigration, etc.);
- providing legal assistance and support at all stages of migration process (temporary/permanent residence, citizenship);
- advising and legal support in the process of changing immigration status (temporary/permanent residence, citizenship);
- obtaining employment and training permits for foreign citizens;
- advising on the rights and obligations of citizens living abroad and on the termination of citizenship.