Business owners of all levels, from private entrepreneurs to multinational companies have for many years chosen Slovakia or Poland as the base country for corporate structuring, export-import operations with the European Union, placement of IT teams, diversification of production capacities, placement of research units, which is due to both the comparative ease of overcoming non-tariff barriers and the attractiveness of the investment environment.
The Officium law firm with offices in Slovakia and Poland offers our clients comprehensive support both when registering companies and conducting business, and when obtaining a residence permit for businessmen, their family members and company employees which includes:
- Registration of companies, making changes and additions to the registration documents
- Opening bank accounts
- Obtaining a residence permit, permanent residence, citizenship
- Tax, accounting, audit, customs support
- Obtaining permits and licenses
- Registration of VAT payers
- Organization of product certification
- Assistance in finding business partners
- Support of export-import operations
- Real estate investment support
- Certified translation
- Nostrification of educational documents
- Representation of interests in state bodies, pre-trial and judicial settlement of disputes
Highly qualified auditors, accountants, tax advisers and customs brokers are involved in the provision of services.
Ukraine traditionally attracts business with qualified and well-motivated employees, significant raw material potential, excellent natural conditions for running an agricultural business, a favorable geographic location, and a large number of relatively solvent consumers.
The Officium law firm with an office in Ukraine accompanies foreign investors in the implementation of their business projects.
Among our services, the most in demand:
- Due Diligence and comprehensive assessment of investment projects
- Registration of companies and development of an optimal corporate structure
- Opening investment accounts
- Support in the negotiation process and preparation of contractual documentation
- Representation in government bodies
- Representing clients in courts, international commercial arbitration, investment arbitration, including the International Center for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- Tax planning
- Planning the payment of dividends and return of capital abroad
- Obtaining work and residence permits.