With many years of experience in supporting projects in the field of production, registration and turnover of medicines, medical equipment and medical devices, conducting cases of unfair competition, including violations of advertising legislation, with unique experience in the field of public procurement of medicines, medical equipment and medical products, our company provides legal support in the process of creating and developing a medical business, as well as protecting the rights of clinics and doctors.
The practice includes the services:
- advice on registration and licensing of medical institutions; leasing; construction and reconstruction of real estate; business restructuring and reorganization; purchase and import of equipment;
- support of documentation and obtaining permits for ionizing radiation sources;
- development of local documents;
- preparation and examination of contracts for health care services, as well as forms of informed voluntary consent and other documents;
- resolution of conflicts related to medical errors;
- representation in legal disputes;
- licensing and accreditation;
- registration and re-registration of medicines, medical products, dietary supplements, medical equipment.
Officium also provides support for research and innovation projects in the field of biotechnology.