Whether you are starting a business and want to register your company, or you are developing your existing business and want to change the corporate structure using the advantages of other jurisdictions, or you are thinking about buying or acquiring an existing business, considering merging with partners, or you want to protect previously acquired assets and plan their inheritance, our Corporate Law and M&A specialists will always help you to achieve your goals in the most optimal way.
In this practice we provide the following services:
- conducting due diligence;
- registration of companies;
- business and investment structuring;
- comprehensive services for business relocation support;
- legal support in the process of purchase and sale of corporate rights and business assets, implementation of commercial transactions;
- legal support in the creation of partnerships and strategic alliances;
- advising on corporate restructuring issues;
- negotiating and drafting contracts for their implementation;
- support of registration and licensing procedures in the state bodies;
- advising on corporate governance issues;
- legal assistance in ensuring compliance with antitrust and insider trading laws;
- preparation of the corporate structure for attracting external financing, lending, issuing bonds, participation in programs to receive state support, public offering of shares (ICO and IPO);
- liquidation and bankruptcy.